Monday, May 7, 2012

Neglecting the blog

I have been horrible about updating the blog. A lot has happened since my last post. Mike surprised me and took me to Chicago for my 30th birthday with our good friends Jason and Brooke, we went to Branson with the Heinauers, and we went to Arkansas and Louisiana with the Ohlssons. But, the biggest news of all is that Graham is going to be a big brother in October!!! We are really excited! We find out in less than three weeks if Graham will have a brother or sister. I will try to be better at posting and keep you all updated. I will add a few photos of the last two months.

Hugging Graham goodbye before leaving for Chicago
(It was the first time we left him)

Chicago

Our cabin in Branson with the Heinauers

Arbor Day Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment