So, I haven't been very good about posting. I only have time in the evening after the little man has gone to bed and sometimes I just get busy with other things. Not too much has been going on in the Heinauer household. It's been too cold to go outside, but we have kept busy going to gymnastics, MOPS, the zoo, and just hanging out at home. One of Graham's favorite things to do is play with his tent and basketball hoop he got for Christmas. He will get the ball and say "shoot" and then throw it into the hoop. It's really fun! He also went swimming in a big pool for the first time at the Y. He is not a natural swimmer like me or my brother, but hopefully he will grow to like it. He freaked out when I tried to hold him so he could float on his back. I said, "It's okay, mommy's got you. Do you trust mommy?" and his immediate response was "No!" with a look of fear in his eyes. He also got to go into the gym with daddy and watched the big boys play basketball. He absolutely loved it! Unfortunately, Graham has a cold and hasn't been feeling great the last few days. He is also starting to act like he is entering the terrible twos. So much fun for mommy and daddy!Tomorrow it is supposed to reach 60 degrees. We will definitely be spending some time outside! :) I love this weather.
Watching Veggie Tales with Larry
Ready for the LSU championship game
(they lost big time!)
The ball pit at gymnastics
Balance beam
Zoo with daddy
Favorite food: corn on the cob
G's new trick
I hope you all have a wonderful week! I'll try to post more often. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment