Sunday, October 7, 2012

Can't wait for Friday

I know I am terrible at updating this blog! I would say I will try to be better, but I don't think that will happen with the baby coming. Speaking of baby...She will be here Friday, October 12, unless I go into labor on my own before then. We are so excited and can't wait to meet her! I will have made it to 39 weeks which is an answer to prayers. A few weeks ago, we were just hoping to make it to 36 weeks. Our doctors are thrilled that we have come this far and I know all the prayers that have gone up for us are what made the difference. Thank you to all family and friends that have continued to pray for us during this pregnancy. I will post again after she is born with some pictures. Please pray for a safe delivery, I will be having a c-section, unless I go into labor on my own.
We have been enjoying beautiful fall weather and look forward to spending time outside and going for walks as a family of four! I hope this finds all of you well and we look forward to introducing you to our daughter very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment