Well, she has been here for 3 months, but I am terrible about updating the blog!
Natalie Joy Heinauer was born October 12, 2012 at 12:31pm. She weighed 5 lbs. 11 oz. and was 18 inches long. She is such a joy and already sleeps 8-10 hours at night! Now, we just need to get into a good nap routine. Graham loves being a big brother! We had a nice Thanksgiving and Christmas and are looking forward to this new year. I didn't make any New Year's resolutions, but I plan to focus and pray on the word organize/ simplify for this year. I got some advice from MOPS to choose one word for the year and to focus on it, pray about it, and find scriptures about it to help me actually change instead of having a list of resolutions. Below are some pics from the last few months. Well, I think the way to upload pics has changed and I don't know how. So, I'll try to figure it out and post some soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment